Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

101 - 120 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
My cover passed through customs in San Fran on the 11th and hasn't been scanned since. I've never got anything USPS from the north before. It that normal? It was shipped on the 5th. I'm really looking forward to trying it out next weekend but it needs to get here first.

·
Registered
394 Posts
It don't sound normal but we have been lucky so far and not one has ever been lost .
I'm hoping for the best. We'll see what happens.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey Troy, I just got back from my second weekend in a row of riding with the new console blanket in my Turbo and I have to tell you that I am impressed. This thing was money well spent, I love having the cushion for your arm to rest on and above all no hot leg in 90 degree heat hell even the wife loved it. O and I get a lot of compliments on how it looks too.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Just a quick update: my cover left customs on the west coast and bounced across the country without a departure scan and no further updates. I was getting nervous that it was lost. Now it's showing out for delivery! :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Thanks Troy!

Hey Troy, I just got back from my second weekend in a row of riding with the new console blanket in my Turbo and I have to tell you that I am impressed. This thing was money well spent, I love having the cushion for your arm to rest on and above all no hot leg in 90 degree heat hell even the wife loved it. O and I get a lot of compliments on how it looks too.
X2! Same here. Excellent product, I stretched mine out more to make it even tighter than the Troy's Console Cover on my Commander when installing the snaps and and it looks awesome and performs even better! Much cooler and quieter cab area along with all the compliments on the appearance of them are well worth the investment (IMHO).

Thanks again Troy for building these awesome custom covers and for all the effort you went through to get these built for us Turbo Owners (like you buying all the turbo plastic since your dealer didn't have one in stock and you couldn't get a template) you are a Class Act my friend!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
VERADO have you had a chance to clock up some miles with the console cover . Are you still happy with it and should I make any changes .

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have put about 5 hours on my machine after installing the cover. Sound and heat are both definitely reduced. The only problem I have is opening the glove box. The door of the glove box rubs a little on the cover. Not a deal breaker though.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have put about 5 hours on my machine after installing the cover. Sound and heat are both definitely reduced. The only problem I have is opening the glove box. The door of the glove box rubs a little on the cover. Not a deal breaker though.
I can give pretty much the same review. Noise and heat is greatly reduced. I still get heat coming through from the rad when the fan kicks on but I don't see any way of stopping that besides a rad relocate. The glove box door does rub but not a biggie.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
There is a bracket on the inside of the console that can be shortened to give more room for your glovebox door if it is rubbing hard .
Mine just touch's when opening

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Not at this time , sorry
Even the 2 seat turbo covers are not selling very good . I have 5 turbo 2 seat covers left and once there gone I will have to think on it very hard if I want to get more made .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not at this time , sorry
Even the 2 seat turbo covers are not selling very good . I have 5 turbo 2 seat covers left and once there gone I will have to think on it very hard if I want to get more made .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Could you send me a quotation for a 2 seat 2016 xds
Thanks

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
400 Posts
Quote shipped to 76011 please ?
Maverick 2014 xrs

Thank you

101 - 120 of 154 Posts