Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Man, the problem is...so many manufacturers claim all these huge gains....they post Dyno's....and then the average joe like myself gets them and the additional power is all in our heads. On another thread I've got a buddy of mine doing just a cat delete kit...and he's doing dyno runs before and after. Personally I expect to see nothing gained or lost...but less heat and a meaner sound...that will make my f'd up head THINK it's faster...like most of us. I am just so damn skeptical. You've got CT and Alba saying ON their products...posting regularly....they add nothing....and yet some people still insist they add like this saying what, 7 HP? $900 is $900....and until someone guarantees increased performance or money back...I just don't want a louder machine for the sake of my brain saying omg...it's so much faster. I will be posting the Dyno's whenever the thing is repaired and back up. Will give us all a non-biased impartial baseline from which we can make a little more educated guess. I'll say this, that damn cat is 30 flipping pounds, that's a lot to push exhaust through. Time will tell.

We will never see a place guarantee their product or money back...but a guy can dream. I tend to believe CT and Alba till then.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts