Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
It says slip on system in the video. Wonder if it deletes the cat? Watching on my phone and couldn't tell.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Its my car and yes its a complete system, I think at the end of the clip it says slip on and full system, and it does get rid of the cat. it sounds great and really woke up my car. trinity is doing my big bore kit next then the turbo. Im a direct vendor for trinity racing if anybody want a deal on a full system.
dyno.jpg IMG_0443.JPG IMG_0444.JPG

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I just can't get used to the way Trinity's stuff looks!

·
Registered
175 Posts
It shows different end caps on the site. Are both options available?

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Man, the problem is...so many manufacturers claim all these huge gains....they post Dyno's....and then the average joe like myself gets them and the additional power is all in our heads. On another thread I've got a buddy of mine doing just a cat delete kit...and he's doing dyno runs before and after. Personally I expect to see nothing gained or lost...but less heat and a meaner sound...that will make my f'd up head THINK it's faster...like most of us. I am just so damn skeptical. You've got CT and Alba saying ON their products...posting regularly....they add nothing....and yet some people still insist they add like this saying what, 7 HP? $900 is $900....and until someone guarantees increased performance or money back...I just don't want a louder machine for the sake of my brain saying omg...it's so much faster. I will be posting the Dyno's whenever the thing is repaired and back up. Will give us all a non-biased impartial baseline from which we can make a little more educated guess. I'll say this, that damn cat is 30 flipping pounds, that's a lot to push exhaust through. Time will tell.

We will never see a place guarantee their product or money back...but a guy can dream. I tend to believe CT and Alba till then.

·
Registered
132 Posts
what clutches are u getting?
Thought I was going CVtech & STM. But.....long story short, I'm now leaning towards STM (6) & STM. I was going to post that on my clutch thread, but it (like so many others) got so far off topic that there isn't a point. (guess this thread is heading off topic too) I might end up with exhaust before clutches tho. But only because cost of shipping and importing is an issue up here and a local guy has a new in box Muzzy that he doesn't want and if its still there when I get home next I'll buy it. He wants what you US guys would pay normal, but that is about a 30-40% discount for us Canucks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts