Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just thought id share my ride again since I got it painted way back when! I've done a few more things to her ! So I like it?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice skull

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tricled.com actual they are an awesome and easy thing to install and they really are at a bargain price too!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
That looks really nice. Does the paint show scratches as easy as the stock black plastic? I took my Maverick through some dirt trails yesterday and some tree leaves rubbed against the plastic as I was riding along the trail and scratched it. The plastic scratches so easy. Yellow plastic doesn't show the scratches as well as the black plastic.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That looks really nice. Does the paint show scratches as easy as the stock black plastic? I took my Maverick through some dirt trails yesterday and some tree leaves rubbed against the plastic as I was riding along the trail and scratched it. The plastic scratches so easy. Yellow plastic doesn't show the scratches as well as the black plastic.
Actually it so much nicer! U can buff this just like a car and get all imperfections out it has held up amazing and the black parts I didn't paint look so much worse than the painted the paint still looks new I'm extremely pleased so far

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
You mind me asking how much it cost you to get it done and what panels you got painted?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You mind me asking how much it cost you to get it done and what panels you got painted?
Anything that was yellow! And it was 400 bucks! But the machine had never been ridden, it left the dealer to the painter! So there was no prep work as far as removing scratches and what not soooooooooo

1 - 20 of 33 Posts