Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
won't be buying any tribal whips. if can't buy can am I can't buy tribal. hope others feel the same way.
... what a DOOF ... everone has to think like you and be like you or there out, huh..

The only problem with my Tribal Whips on my X3 is the flags want to slide down..I need to put a tape wrap at the top I guess.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Seems as if were filling this guys ego look at how many replies he's getting. My opinion is we just ignore, as it's all s--t!

·
Premium Member
10,018 Posts
... what a DOOF ... everone has to think like you and be like you or there out, huh..

The only problem with my Tribal Whips on my X3 is the flags want to slide down..I need to put a tape wrap at the top I guess.
You should have received two rubber grommets with your whip. One for the top, and bottom of the flag. Definitely keeps the flag from moving. If you didn't get them, give them a shout, I'm sure they will send you some.

·
Registered
31 Posts
You should have received two rubber grommets with your whip. One for the top, and bottom of the flag. Definitely keeps the flag from moving. If you didn't get them, give them a shout, I'm sure they will send you some.
I'm running 2 whips. Both with 2 flags, an orange and a Tribal Whip flag. Each whip has one grommet below the 2 flags and a cap on the top of the pole. The flags stay within that space but they want to crumple and bunch up.
figured maybe I need to do a tape wrap on top of each flag.. i dunno

·
Premium Member
10,018 Posts
I'm running 2 whips. Both with 2 flags, an orange and a Tribal Whip flag. Each whip has one grommet below the 2 flags and a cap on the top of the pole. The flags stay within that space but they want to crumple and bunch up.
figured maybe I need to do a tape wrap on top of each flag.. i dunno
Understood. I would still ask Tribal whips for a couple more grommets. Probably the best way.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have used my Tribal Whips for two seasons in Glamis.
10 trips. Many miles no problems. I have the XD three strip R/W/B 4' ones

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have to say - I've met the guy in person and was given a tour of the warehouse. I'm sold for life. Have had 3 sets of the original design, and now have 2 sets of the Tribal Whip X models. We ride really wooded areas, and they've hit just about anything and even due to my own stupid mounting, been dragged on the ground behind vehicle.

·
Premium Member
10,018 Posts
That was my buddy he had to ride his Z400 as his RZR1000 clutch went out :oops:
Always good to have a backup ride in the dunes. Nothing sucks more than breaking out there, and you have nothing to ride. One trip I broke 1 SXS, 1 quad, and 1 bike. Called it a trip, and went home, LOL!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts