Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
won't be buying any tribal whips. if can't buy can am I can't buy tribal. hope others feel the same way.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Please explain

Reactions: BLR

·
Registered
136 Posts
I am pretty sure that if one were to boycott every vender that owns a Polaris (or any other brand SXS) ones options to accessorize and upgrade ones Can Am would become pretty limited. If a product meets your needs and budget buy it.

·
Premium Member
10,088 Posts
Tribal Whips IMO, make the best lighted whips out there.

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
Omg are you serious? Do you think every vendor on here only buys can am? You are ridiculous with everything that comes out your mouth. I’m sure tribal does not give a shit about you or the couple hundred dollars you spend a year on accessories. Lol. Man really think you may need to find a new place to bitch. No one here cares what you have to say. If you don’t believe me just go back and read old posts that you’ve been involved in. Hell I just received a free whip from tribal for commenting on one of his threads. Ever get the feeling your not wanted ? I sure don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,088 Posts
Omg are you serious? Do you think every vendor on here only buys can am? You are ridiculous with everything that comes out your mouth. I’m sure tribal does not give a shit about you or the couple hundred dollars you spend a year on accessories. Lol. Man really think you may need to find a new place to bitch. No one here cares what you have to say. If you don’t believe me just go back and read old posts that you’ve been involved in. Hell I just received a free whip from tribal for commenting on one of his threads. Ever get the feeling your not wanted ? I sure don’t.

Yeah, I got a free whip too! Really nice of them to do that for just responding to his post!

·
Registered
370 Posts
He did research and bought what he needed and got a good deal on. He also is selling his parts at a good price and participating in this forum.

And just gave away a bunch of free stuff to others that participated!

I would buy from Tribal again just because of that.

Go to a RZR forum if you want to cry about what other people buy/ride.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I didn’t get a feee whip. Screw it I’ll pay for one I guess lol
Every post this guy starts has me looking for a decoder ring. I didn’t even post that poorly when drinking.

·
Registered
33 Posts
That’s some funny shit right there!
Made my night just a bit better, thanks!

C-ya!

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
tribal is a stellar company and I have bought from them for a long time, no complaints and reasonable prices with good support. To each their own but why blackball someone if they want what they want, who gives a F!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
So if your long time friend and riding buddy decides he is gonna buy the new rzr, your just gonna stop talking to him and quit riding with him?
Makes sense...

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
there are very few vendors that are one brand only, most make for all brands so I don't get it. I don't think a lighted flag cares what car its on

Reactions: Hootey
1 - 20 of 36 Posts