Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tribal Whips is offering a BOGO on all of it's CLASSIC LED lighted whips. This only applies to the CLASSIC whips.

This offer is valid thru 10/23/2017. No other coupons may be used or combined with this offer. If you'd like to place your order contact our customer service dept. via phone... this isn't available over the internet or thru the forums. No one will be available to accept your order over the weekend.

3 ft. Pair = $65.00
4 ft. Pair = $75.00
6 ft. Pair = $85.00

Shipping not included and will be calculated when the order is processed. In most cases, shipping USPS priority mail doesn't cost more than $15.

Ph: 702-943-0784

·
Premium Member
9,715 Posts
I LOVE your whips, and run them on my cars. Your flags are great, but could use some extra heavy duty stitching. They don't last half a season before they are frayed.....

·
Supporting Vendor
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I LOVE your whips, and run them on my cars. Your flags are great, but could use some extra heavy duty stitching. They don't last half a season before they are frayed.....
Thanks for the info... Our newer flags are heavy duty, though, give us a call and I'll see if we can't send you a couple for FREE.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Which ones are considered your classics?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Nightstalker Classics. Got it. Calling now.

·
Supporting Vendor
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This offer has expired everyone. To all those that purchased whips, enjoy and send us pics... we hang them on our wall in the lobby. Happy and safe Halloween!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts