Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Maverick Trail DPS 1000
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone upgraded their trail suspension to a sport suspension? I thought I would do more 50in trails but have found out I enjoy more 4x4 roads. I would like to upgrade the suspension on my trail but can't seem to find any aftermarket systems. Thought I might be able to swap out the parts with ones from a sport model. Looking for any advice.

·
Vendor
749 Posts
Has anyone upgraded their trail suspension to a sport suspension? I thought I would do more 50in trails but have found out I enjoy more 4x4 roads. I would like to upgrade the suspension on my trail but can't seem to find any aftermarket systems. Thought I might be able to swap out the parts with ones from a sport model. Looking for any advice.
We haven't really put together any kind of "conversion" kit, but it would be a pretty standard swap to get the 60" or 64" Sport conversion. You'd need to check fitment and choose the same model/year/sub-model fitment for all the parts you choose since some model/year/sub-models are either 60" or 64". Plus...some use the visco diff and some have the smartlock.
You'd need...
  • A-arms (front and rear)
  • Axles
  • Tie rods
  • brake lines or line extensions
  • model specific shocks

·
Registered
2020 Maverick Sport
77 Posts
I really hate discouraging people from doing things themselves, but in this case I’d strongly recommend just buying a Maverick Sport instead. Especially if you go for an X model

·
Vendor
203 Posts
A bracket lift will alow you to reuse your trail shocks on a 50in to 60in conversion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts