Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres the deal . We need to get as many people as we can to rsvp for the track day on Dec 7 at e-street mx. Dec 7 from 9-2pm will be open to quads and sidexsides. I hope everyone with a sidexside can make it out. Any questions ask away. all keep checking this post to get a head count to rsvp with . tell all your friends no matter what sidexside they have. This is not a can am only event

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
I'll tell all my buddy's as well. I might have a crane pick that day and my step daughter is getting married that day at my house and I'm the ordained minister so I think I'm gonna have to pass. But I'm sooooooo going the next time

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm right in the middle of rebuilding mine and all these events are coming up this sucks maybe I will bring my YFZ 450r it's hard to go back to a quad after you get a mav. I will let all my buddy's with rzr's know look forward to meeting you guys.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
They must have changed the E street track if they are going to run quads & side by sides. I quit racing about 10 years ago but the last time I saw the track a few years back the jumps were still steep & some dirt bikes even had a hard time making the triples, way more technical. River front used to be where they raced quads. Either way sounds fun but I won't be able to make it.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes they built a new track in the back it's not the main track. Will be cool meeting some of the local mav guys . Hope all come out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts