Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought it on Ebay for $374. FedEx delivered it today. Spent most of the evening hooking it up. Routed all wiring thru the cage, and used the mounts that came with the light. They work but are ugly as sin. I'll probably get some tabs and weld them on later. I used a Dragon Fire rocker switch from Rocky Mountain, instead of the cheap ass switch that came with the light.
It is bright...

Also installed some Tusk modular bags

·
Registered
998 Posts
I really like the storage bag and light bar. How many lumens is that bar?

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
i have been looking at the tusk bag set up ,

how do u like it , does it strap down tight , can it fit sum bigger stuff or is it kinda small ?

thx

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't like the mounting. I added a few small bungy cords for now to hold it down tighter, till I think of a better mounting system. It's got good storage though, plenty of room in the large center bag, and the 2 smaller bags are like soft sided cooler, with room for a 18 pack in each. I am a little concerned about the close proximity to the mufflers. I'd hate to melt $120 worth of cargo bags. I might take another piece of that 1/8" aluminum I have and make a shield out of it.

Reactions: Benzo

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
good looking light.

my neighbor uses the same bag in his Comander, he slid some plastic inserts into the coolers to keep them from leaking all over the place.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I didn't like the mounting. I added a few small bungy cords for now to hold it down tighter, till I think of a better mounting system. It's got good storage though, plenty of room in the large center bag, and the 2 smaller bags are like soft sided cooler, with room for a 18 pack in each. I am a little concerned about the close proximity to the mufflers. I'd hate to melt $120 worth of cargo bags. I might take another piece of that 1/8" aluminum I have and make a shield out of it.
Or have 36 warm beers!!!!

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts