Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit a metal colvert at night time riped left front side practically off and gouged the frame right between my feet , more than likely totaled, bent bumper, frame gone, rolled it on its side and bent the little handle bar by your shoulder and almost all plastics crack on driver side, got bunch extras, SSV stereo, 5k pound winch, yellow roof, gates belt, new half tinted windshield 6" light bar on back side, sport low, fan switch on-on-off,

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Hope everyone is alright. If you are parting out PM a price on the items you have.
TIA

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Glad you are around to tell your story....Ouch on the Maverick. Hope all goes well with insurance!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Man that sucks! Looks nasty. We just had ours totatled out as well. Not as bad as yours. Our Insurance Geico said once it rolls it is totaled! So my advice to you is to take off all your extras unless you have them insured. Sick Stick might be interested in some of your plastics if you buy it back and part it out.

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
WoW, I would like to see what you HIT! Hope your O.K. I no this feeling, did my Commander on a jump. If frame is bent it will be totaled and that is good. Progressive payed up to $3000.00 for my extras which totaled up to about $5000.00. They are never pretty after something like this. It's a good thing you did not roll it with the factory seat belts.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I'm back offshore now, so I'm waiting until I get back home to call State Farm to see what's gonna happen with it, I rolled it on my ankle that's where it bent the bar by the shoulder, idk how the metal colvert didn't snag my foot in the process, it went right inbetween them, sliced the frame and plastics like butter, it basically peeled the metal colvert upward after it hit the suspension and cut it like a saw, I'm not sure the process of fixing it if it would be worth buying back and trying to fix, I haven't really even went and looked at it after it happened, was to sick to look at it lol, when I get back home I'll go take a picture of the colvert I hit, I'll make a list of the extras I get off if they are not Insured, I know tires are sold already, friend already snagged them while I am gone lol, he put the factory ones back on

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But I can still walk on it, with a good limp ofcourse, thank god they let me come back to work though, light duty isn't so bad lol, and nothing is broken, what did they pay you guys for your Mavericks when they totaled them? I owe about 14grand on mine.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Let me know pricing on the winch and SSV if you decide to part out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll let you know as soon as I get back home in 3 weeks what I do with it after insurance tells me what there gonna do

·
Registered
357 Posts
My buddy totaled his Popo a couple weeks back and the insurance was very easy to deal with.

They told him what he could buy it back for too. I know with Motorcycles it was always a pain in the arse to get a buy back # out of them.

Anyhoo... They did tell him he couldnt take any parts off unless he took the buy back deal. He just passed it on to a neighbor of his and everyone was happy.

It was a 2011 with more damage than yours and they asked 5800 for the buy back amount too.

Good luck and glad you wasnt hurt too bad!

·
Registered
403 Posts
When my base model 2013 model was rolled, insurance wrote a check for $9500. It was $16000 new at retail. They wouldn't total it. Frame and cage were both on the estimate.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry for your loss! ;-( Do you have a stereo / speaker system or harness and bars you want to sell??? PM for $$$ pleasze

1 - 15 of 15 Posts