Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice comparison.you can sure see why the popo's have some many problems with the frames.
Hell even the wildcat looks like it has a better built frame

·
Registered
528 Posts
I can tell you I have a MAX frame sitting down at the freight company.. fresh from BRP.. shipping weight was 540 lbs..dont know yet how much of that is shipping container..

·
Registered
528 Posts
Some people collect stamps...some butterflies...maybe he has a weird perversion and collects UTV frames?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Are those bolts holding the XP1000 together in the middle of the frame??? Just in front of where the seats would be?? That cant be.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Yes Sir the xp1000 frame is bolted together wtf

fisher price garbage is that ????

omg sandsharky do u see what ur super fast sxs relies on ???? bolts ??? LOL

·
Registered
713 Posts
I can tell you I have a MAX frame sitting down at the freight company.. fresh from BRP.. shipping weight was 540 lbs..dont know yet how much of that is shipping container..
I bet you will shave a little off of that when your done. Actually 540 is not as bad as I would have thought for a 4 seater.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I wonder if torquing the bolts on your frame is part of the periodic maintenance? HAHA

It seems to me that is where all the weight from the driver/passenger and drive train is too.

What a difference in frame quality!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Kinda shocking to see the bolts! On the popo frame what were they thinking?
I am not real thrilled with my maverick frame thought. After rolling mine and the two points where the cage bolt on the passengers side got tweaked Thin material (square tube).

·
Registered
9,362 Posts
Yes Sir the xp1000 frame is bolted together wtf

fisher price garbage is that ????

omg sandsharky do u see what ur super fast sxs relies on ???? bolts ??? LOL
Bolts what bolts? Lol

The wildcat frame is built like a brick shit house.

Reactions: Benzo

·
Registered
761 Posts
Well at least you can just replace the front or rear half on the 1000xp frame.. They knew that there was gonna be problems and wanted a easy way to fix them.. Im just guessing, but for real I would be pissed is we had a bolt together frame...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts