Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Thinking not only of machine accessories but also apparel, riding gear etc., let’s say you just bought a brand new Max and you could only buy three accessories. What 3 things would you buy and why?
Helmets , goggles, gloves. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
10 Posts
gusset kit with rad support, comm radio and harnesses that's just if you want to be around to add the rest of the stuff. Please do a Radio with external speakers last, there are enough Idiots blasting music already just park next to them.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i'm surprised no one mentioned Extended Fender Flares. My first few purchases were fender flares, laminated glass windshield from Bent Metal, and a hardened rear wind screen, and at the risk of being banned for life, lower door panels.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i'm surprised no one mentioned Extended Fender Flares. My first few purchases were fender flares, laminated glass windshield from Bent Metal, and a hardened rear wind screen, and at the risk of being banned for life, lower door panels.
Oh ya! I fender flares. I forgot lol. That was one of the first things I ordered.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I put on the $99 roof lights and they work OK. The expensive ones work much better, but I get my $99 worth.
Nice sound system.
Ice chest.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts