Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
gusset kit with rad support, comm radio and harnesses that's just if you want to be around to add the rest of the stuff. Please do a Radio with external speakers last, there are enough Idiots blasting music already just park next to them.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i'm surprised no one mentioned Extended Fender Flares. My first few purchases were fender flares, laminated glass windshield from Bent Metal, and a hardened rear wind screen, and at the risk of being banned for life, lower door panels.

·
Registered
50 Posts
i'm surprised no one mentioned Extended Fender Flares. My first few purchases were fender flares, laminated glass windshield from Bent Metal, and a hardened rear wind screen, and at the risk of being banned for life, lower door panels.
Oh ya! I fender flares. I forgot lol. That was one of the first things I ordered.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I put on the $99 roof lights and they work OK. The expensive ones work much better, but I get my $99 worth.
Nice sound system.
Ice chest.

·
Registered
2019 Can Am XRC 35 Rox Methods yadda yadda everything but new seats! First SXS & lovin it
37 Posts
Proper harnesses, suspension & intercom/music.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
gussets, tires, power flip front window.

·
Registered
548 Posts
East/Midwest riding. Lots of mud and tree's! XMR package came with winch, snorkel's, and lower doors.

1. Nerfbars/Tree kickers/Rocksliders
2. Mudbuster fender flares - OEM style crack/break if you look at them wrong
3. Tie between a Roof and Windshield

Honerable mentions:
TCP mudder radiator
Evo Tuning
Evo clutch kit
manual wiper and washers for the SATV flip up windshield

·
Registered
455 Posts
if you dont have a roof, that is #1 on the list. lower doors. door bags or at least a cargo box on the back. door openers. mesh rear net.

steve

41 - 50 of 50 Posts