Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
So I had a total of 32 items suggested and the winners are....
1. Lower Doors with 6 Votes
2. Harness with 5 Votes
3. Communications and Windshields tied with 3 votes each.
It depends on your budget that the 3 items need to fall into.

Reactions: MavMax21

·
Registered
2021 X3 Max X DS Turbo RR
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
It depends on your budget that the 3 items need to fall into.
I agree. I will certainly prioritize by price as well as my particular riding scenario. I just thought it would be neat to see if there would be consensus on the must haves.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
I agree. I will certainly prioritize by price as well as my particular riding scenario. I just thought it would be neat to see if there would be consensus on the must haves.
There is so many should haves it really comes down to how much you have to spend, and then pick from that point. Obviously safety should be a priority pick, then tools with Jack. Then some parts to fix when you break.(belt, fuses, axles tire plugs). A lot depends on what type of driving your going to do. The list seems endless on what you can spend on these rides.

·
Premium Member
8,269 Posts
In regards to comms if you don’t want to spend a grand on a radio check out betners radios.
This is super misleading.

I do not see any intercom system, no headsets, no ptt, no helmet kits and the radios are UHF. You are comparing apples to oranges here and saying if you do not want to spend a grand.

Am I just not seeing those components?

This is not a complete system from what I see. The radios are not compatible with Rugged or PCI as most of the pre programmed frequencies are VHF and these radios are UHF.

·
Registered
455 Posts
My 3, lower doors, door bags, door handles on the outside. bumper, winch, and rear net are the other 3. lol

rest- mirrors, good cargo container on the back, springs, tablet holder. want to get a radio but cant spend the $$ on a rugged setup or something for over a grand.

steve

Reactions: MavMax21

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
My 3, lower doors, door bags, door handles on the outside. bumper, winch, and rear net are the other 3. lol

rest- mirrors, good cargo container on the back, springs, tablet holder. want to get a radio but cant spend the $$ on a rugged setup or something for over a grand.

steve
That's like an UPPERCASE three. lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
So who is everyone using for lower doors? I keep getting bombarded with Kemimoto ads.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Since I have an RC, I already have the winch, intrusion bars, front bumper (although small), wide break pedal, lower doors, bigger tires, for me so far I’d say:
  • Lighting (light bar, chase light, rock lights)
  • Rear bumper
  • Door bags

Also just ordered the Shock therapy bump steer kit w/ tie rods so may add that to the list if I dig it.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts