Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've got quite the MIlwaukee arsenal that I've built over the years for projects here and there and to this day, my oldest drill is still kickin' even after some pretty tough drops. Love their products. Next up is the M12 3/8" Stubby impact. FYI if you guys need a handy Milwaukee "go bag" to throw in the trailer, Milwaukee Packout cases are pretty legit and work well for throwing miscellaneous tools together before leaving for a trip.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Looks like I'm going to need some type of "go bag" maybe a couple smaller ones to keep certain tools separated.

The craziness additions to the "arsenal" continues with several more purchases...
  • M18 4 1/2" - 6" Grinder
  • M18 1/2" Hammer Drill
  • M12 3" Cut Off tool
(Maybe 2 more 6.0Ah HO Batteries)

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Wow, that looks really small. Any idea how long it would take to fill your tire (can't see size) to about 9psi?
Couple minutes. It’s not your first choice for airing up a bunch of tires from zero. But super handy for checking the air in the tires of your trailer or topping off a low tire out at your campsite. The set it and forget it feature is really handy. Just set the target pressure, hit go, and then come back in a couple minutes when it’s done.

Another handy tool is the 18 V blower. The compact model is really handy for blowing dust out of the clutches, out of the car or just off of yourself. Also great for air mattresses, rafts, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
X3 Max RS
615 Posts
Looks like I'm going to need some type of "go bag" maybe a couple smaller ones to keep certain tools separated.

The craziness additions to the "arsenal" continues with several more purchases...
  • M18 4 1/2" - 6" Grinder
  • M18 1/2" Hammer Drill
  • M12 3" Cut Off tool
(Maybe 2 more 6.0Ah HO Batteries)
Don’t forget to pick up both the M12 bandsaw and the M18 bandsaw...because it’s not a tool addiction until it’s gone way too far.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Don’t forget to pick up both the M12 bandsaw and the M18 bandsaw...because it’s not a tool addiction until it’s gone way too far.
Oh yes..... First time seeing one.....that's on the list.
Think I would go with the M18 first? er, well dang it's hard to justify both :rolleyes:??

·
Registered
198 Posts
Tools are an addiction! But, it's all about perspective. I use "sweat equity" to feed (justify) my tool addiction (among other things). Last week, the main water line from my well to the house broke (pictured). Repair estimates to replace the line ranged from $3000 to $5000. Over the weekend, I rented a mini excavator and replaced everything between the pump and the house to include the pressure tank, switch, manifold, etc. which the plumbing company didn't include in the estimate. I paid my son $300 for helping. I bought my Dad a few gifts because he won't accept money. And, I bought a Dewalt 20v XR reciprocating saw for the job. Total cost was about $1500. The way I see it, that's $1500 less than I would've spent. That'll go a long way toward the stereo system I want to buy for my SxS. : )

IMG_2962 - Copy.jpg

IMG_3010 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: Sportcan60

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Tools are an addiction! But, it's all about perspective. I use "sweat equity" to feed (justify) my tool addiction (among other things). Last week, the main water line from my well to the house broke (pictured). Repair estimates to replace the line ranged from $3000 to $5000. Over the weekend, I rented a mini excavator and replaced everything between the pump and the house to include the pressure tank, switch, manifold, etc. which the plumbing company didn't include in the estimate. I paid my son $300 for helping. I bought my Dad a few gifts because he won't accept money. And, I bought a Dewalt 20v XR reciprocating saw for the job. Total cost was about $1500. The way I see it, that's $1500 less than I would've spent. That'll go a long way toward the stereo system I want to buy for my SxS. : )

View attachment 251953

View attachment 251952
There a guy on here with a stage 5 system for sale for 1800$. Shipped. Hell of a deal.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
You may have an unhealthy relationship with your tools lol. I can’t say much though just bought 18v 3/8 impact today myself. Went back and forth with stubby or not but stubby isn’t much more powerful than the 3/8 fuel ratchet I have so I went full power. My 1/2” will prob start collecting dust until it warms up and I start doing the front end of my duramax

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
You may have an unhealthy relationship with your tools lol. I can’t say much though just bought 18v 3/8 impact today myself. Went back and forth with stubby or not but stubby isn’t much more powerful than the 3/8 fuel ratchet I have so I went full power. My 1/2” will prob start collecting dust until it warms up and I start doing the front end of my duramax

Milwaukee might as well be something like coffee.... or crack! ? :eek:

Yeah having tractors, excavator, dozer, 4 wheelers, race cars, collector cars, bikes, ATV's the CAN AM etc.....one can't seem to have enough tools

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Home Depot is having a "buy more, save more" sale on many Milwaukee bare tools. If you spend $500, you get $150 off. That's a 30% discount! There are also other lower tiers with less savings. The grease gun, blower and grinder are all included in the promo, but no 3/8 ratchets.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts