Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had to buy new rims and tires cut one of my back tires this weekend took 25 plugs to get me home . I am buying itp blackwater 28x11x14-28x9x14 itp ss212 rims .

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
interested in selling the stock rims?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no I am going to keep stock rims another guy in my club is buying an x so we going to use them for spares .yup I will post some pics when I get em on the machine.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
bummer…wanting a set for paddles….

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
very nice...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I like the tread pattern but damn thats alot of extra weight to spin. better have an aftermarket clutch

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I do a lot of woods riding , we have a lot of shale and slate where we ride. so I needed the extra plys for some security, but I am planning on clutch for the future, our trails shutdown for deer season in a few weeks .

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looks good! Im thinking of going with the same rubber, but i don't want to make the bike a bunch wider. What offset are those rims? Looks fairly close to stock...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Looks good! Im thinking of going with the same rubber, but i don't want to make the bike a bunch wider. What offset are those rims? Looks fairly close to stock...
If you stay with an 8" rim for the rear, you can get a 5/3 and be just fine , fronts maybe a 7" in a 4/3 offset.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts