Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pro Amour doors All hardware new in box, the doors are used with a few paint chips and scratches $450
Set of Turnkey BAJA Series Nerf Bars new never mounted $250
Set of Big Horns that came off it after 35 miles, no plugs or leaks just went to blackwater evos $400
set of 4 factory rims (not the beadlocks) with 27x9x12 on the front and 27x11x12 blackwater evos on the rear, 42 miles on them no plugs or leaks just going to 14" rims with 30" evos $600

Will have pics Monday if you want any, all prices are NOT including any shipping. I will take Paypal or cash in person. Don't want to ship the tires, I am just outside Cincinnati Ohio, would drive a little to help any forum members, if more than a hundred miles, I'll charge mileage.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Another set of used pro amour doors with the passenger door bent up, could be straitened but it is bent $200

Will have pics Monday if you want any, all prices are NOT including any shipping. I will take Paypal or cash in person. Don't want to ship the tires, I am just outside Cincinnati Ohio, would drive a little to help any forum members, if more than a hundred miles, I'll charge mileage. I will be checking e-mails this weekend and can start shipping by next Tuesday.
Interested in these doors but would need to see how bad the passenger side is bent first and a rough idea on shipping to 83646.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Interested in the turnkey baja nerf bars. See how much shipping is to 25704 which is Huntington,wv. You wouldn't going to dirty turtle this weekend? Just gonna say I can meet you there.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will get pics of the bent door Monday for you. Check you inbox happy. The nerfs are black.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Thank you sir…..any idea on shipping to 83646?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will get the pics Monday, its in the shop right now so I can't get to it. Will check shipping this weekend guys. Patt107, do you ever go to windrock or royal blue, or Ky or Tn to ride?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kellylmann, you asked about the tires in a pm, replied but it came back as your inbox is full.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
I will get the pics Monday, its in the shop right now so I can't get to it. Will check shipping this weekend guys. Patt107, do you ever go to windrock or royal blue, or Ky or Tn to ride?
No never made my way out that way, hopefully this year I will though.
Pat

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will have 30" blackwaters on it Monday, I love them they seem tough and good for all around trail riding. I ride in Tenn. mostly so hard pack, lots of rock and some mud.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will be taking pics Monday and starting to remove the parts as well, will answer PM's in order of first come basis.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The power steering is at my shop, will get the quote Monday to you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts