Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 60 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Jesus Christ girls get ur panties out of ur cooter and see my point instead of arguing and nitpicking everything!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
After reading all your rants I'd say you should read your own words cuz your the one who sounds like his panties are all wadded up in his cooter.

Reactions: Glamisfan

·
Registered
684 Posts
I'm using Swype on my droid, I can spell fine thanks. I'm simply replying quickly from my phone. So yea there's gonna be mistakes. Sorry I'm not as perfect as some would like me to be.

It's ok nobody is perfect, but it doesn't mean you can't try harder.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Of course you choose to ride with the one video of them being close and discard all the other ass whipping videos. Must be nice in your little obtuse world.

The guy that Henry raced has said his machine was not even broken in yet and is much faster now that it is broken in.

Reality will eventually force you to choke on your ridiculous prideful rose colored glasses.
Coming from a guy that spends more time on a forum of a brand he doesnt own and only bashes.

Reactions: Henry427

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Ok so there's a fellow member, that accusing me of drinking the polaris kool aid ? And 1 makes a reference to embracing change on your knees? Let me get this straight they can bust my ass, but I can't bust theirs? Hmmmmm seems a little biased to me

·
Registered
998 Posts
Lol the broke in excuse is as old as combustion engines itself .. I guess popo's must gain 20 hp after the magically broke in with their unicorn blood oil they run in them things .. I'm sorry I've not seen the video of you beating the ass off a rhino but I promise I wouldn't be too impressed with that either .. But hey it's all good, I'm more satisfied with my purchase than you'll ever be with yours

·
Registered
998 Posts
Ok so there's a fellow member, that accusing me of drinking the polaris kool aid ? And 1 makes a reference to embracing change on your knees? Let me get this straight they can bust my ass, but I can't bust theirs? Hmmmmm seems a little biased to me

Pretty sure I said " if " along with " that's fine if you are "

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
My god dude, how many of these threads are you going to make? You must like hide whenever you see an xp1k. :haha: I can picture you pecking away on your phone in the dark corner of your closet as you shiver, peeking outside to make sure no big bad rzr's are gonna get you.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Lol the broke in excuse is as old as combustion engines itself .. I guess popo's must gain 20 hp after the magically broke in with their unicorn blood oil they run in them things .. I'm sorry I've not seen the video of you beating the ass off a rhino but I promise I wouldn't be too impressed with that either .. But hey it's all good, I'm more satisfied with my purchase than you'll ever be with yours
Dude…now that is some funny stuff…..Where can I buy some of that there unicorn blood oil! All I could think of when you said beating the ass off of a rhino was this clip from Ace Ventura….

Reactions: LBSwank

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Of course you choose to ride with the one video of them being close and discard all the other ass whipping videos. Must be nice in your little obtuse world.

The guy that Henry raced has said his machine was not even broken in yet and is much faster now that it is broken in.

Reality will eventually force you to choke on your ridiculous prideful rose colored glasses.
Well! even tho I feel that tx. Christopher has been rude to me before as well,Im forced to agree with him! This is the point I been trying to make all along! There's several videos out there correct? So y is the 1 where the maverick is neck and neck the 1 every 1 goes with as the gospel? Is the 1 from copperhead the gospel? I'm not saying that either. but I am saying u can't throw out the other videos, and I personally believe that it's gonna beat us guys worse than we think. That's it plain and simple! No arguing ,no fighting , just statements and observations.you can't take the closest race of all the videos and say yep, look there. Not so fast is it? Then take copperhead video and say oh lord! That'll never happen, no way it wins by that much.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Nah man, you got it all wrong. The bottom line is....who cares? This is a moot point. If Arctic Cat releases a 150hp Wildcat, I still love my Maverick man. If Polaris does 160? Still love my Maverick. This is afterall a Maverick forum, so this thread is moot. It's a good machine, it's fast...awesome. Go to the Polaris boards and jump on the bandwagon.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
The most real world video is the heartland challange video 5 mins long of bumper to bumper racing not that 10 sec street race you can see on that video both machines are on the same level the xp 1000 didnt look 5k better

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Well! even tho I feel that tx. Christopher has been rude to me before as well,Im forced to agree with him! This is the point I been trying to make all along! There's several videos out there correct? So y is the 1 where the maverick is neck and neck the 1 every 1 goes with as the gospel? Is the 1 from copperhead the gospel? I'm not saying that either. but I am saying u can't throw out the other videos, and I personally believe that it's gonna beat us guys worse than we think. That's it plain and simple! No arguing ,no fighting , just statements and observations.you can't take the closest race of all the videos and say yep, look there. Not so fast is it? Then take copperhead video and say oh lord! That'll never happen, no way it wins by that much.

Simply put…because it doesn't add up. Stock Mavericks beat XP900's consistently by 3 lengths. There are hundreds of videos showing this. There are several videos all ready of the XP1K and the XP 900 racing and it only beats the 900 by a few car lengths. So unless all of those hundreds of videos where staged, the Maverick should be losing by 3 lengths to the 900 based on your video evidence.

Now look at this from a mechanical standpoint….we all ready know the HP to weight ratio between the the Mav and the XP1K. And we know the XP1K rev's a few hundred RPMs higher than the Mav. So based on simple laws of physics and common math, the XP1K should slightly edge the Maverick until the Maverick hit top speed and then pull away at a steady rate due to differences in top speed. So the longer the race, the further the XP1K should win by due to the higher top speed.

·
Registered
197 Posts

Dunno if I was rude to you "before" but if you felt that way I apologize, it likely was not the intent.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Nah man, you got it all wrong. The bottom line is....who cares? This is a moot point. If Arctic Cat releases a 150hp Wildcat, I still love my Maverick man. If Polaris does 160? Still love my Maverick. This is afterall a Maverick forum, so this thread is moot. It's a good machine, it's fast...awesome. Go to the Polaris boards and jump on the bandwagon.
I love my maverick ! Im not dogging it at all! Im talking about excuses not a machine. Have u owned renegade quads? What about a commander? I have, ive been around not only this forum but can am forums a long ass time buddy. Im not a polaris fan, and have no desire to be there. So ur point is moot! As u say, its irrelevant to the conversation at hand. We r talking excuses for winning or losin, not bashing machines themselves at all

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
The most real world video is the heartland challange video 5 mins long of bumper to bumper racing not that 10 sec street race you can see on that video both machines are on the same level the xp 1000 didnt look 5k better
The interview of the Maverick driver after the race stated that he actually passed the XP1K several times throughput the race but due to mechanical issues had to pit and make repairs and then would catch and pass the XP1K again…..So I would say, a lot of this had to do with driver skill but on the straight aways, that was all machine and the XP did not pull away at all.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Simply put…because it doesn't add up. Stock Mavericks beat XP900's consistently by 3 lengths. There are hundreds of videos showing this. There are several videos all ready of the XP1K and the XP 900 racing and it only beats the 900 by a few car lengths. So unless all of those hundreds of videos where staged, the Maverick should be losing by 3 lengths to the 900 based on your video evidence.

Now look at this from a mechanical standpoint….we all ready know the HP to weight ratio between the the Mav and the XP1K. And we know the XP1K rev's a few hundred RPMs higher than the Mav. So based on simple laws of physics and common math, the XP1K should slightly edge the Maverick until the Maverick hit top speed and then pull away at a steady rate due to differences in top speed. So the longer the race, the further the XP1K should win by due to the higher top speed.
Yeah, sure.

·
Registered
197 Posts
The interview of the Maverick driver after the race stated that he actually passed the XP1K several times throughput the race but due to mechanical issues had to pit and make repairs and then would catch and pass the XP1K again…..So I would say, a lot of this had to do with driver skill but on the straight aways, that was all machine and the XP did not pull away at all.
Driver was key, you summed it up well. For all we know the XP 1000 driver was too scared to top it out on the straights. That video doesn't tell us much when combined with the fact that the Mav passed him several times, except that the PoPo driver sucked.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I just dont get how you can put so much faith in a comparison video where one machine is stock and the other is handicapped by a bunch of heavyass steel called bumpers, doors, roofs, bash bars etc. Thats not an excuse but the truth, what you dont think extra weight is going to have any effect on the outcome? Its just not an honest comparison just like the other videos that are out. Where are the videos that ROTR said he was going to do like he did last year. That was about as fair as you could get.

41 - 60 of 164 Posts