Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch the 42copperhead video wher he raced the maverick! I've posted videos before? But for some reason I can't post a link? But if someone can let err rip!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Seen the video i want to know how all the other 4 to 5 videos out there show the xp1000 is neck and neck with both a xp900 and maverick and this xp1000 waxes both by 6 lenghts something is fishy

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its not fishy! Have u not seen utv inc video? He wins pretty good too! I mean this with true ample amounts of respect! U guys that think ur gona run with ur buddy on his new 1ooo are prbably gona get ur feelings hurt! Im a fan big time of can am! But sometimes truth hurts. Dnt be nieve people!

·
Registered
998 Posts
Lol it's all about the holeshot how close they come off the line together .. Henry canan night time video is the best one out of the bunch .. Dead even launch on very comparably equipped machines

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well like always my polaris living brother will have 1 soon so we can race 1ooo times! U guys dnt be silly! Do u really wana sound like the popo guys? Dnt u remember when the mav.come out, all the haters said it'll never happen? Now tales have turned.don't make excuses and accept reality!

·
Registered
998 Posts
Lol I'm basing my results off what I've seen .. If your drinking the Polaris kool aid that's fine .. Never did I say the maverick was faster but it's not no 5-6lengths slower lol

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol I'm basing my results off what I've seen .. If your drinking the Polaris kool aid that's fine .. Never did I say the maverick was faster but it's not no 5-6lengths slower lol
Woooooooah ! Chief. I'll never own a polaris period! They're truly good machines. But my brother and I are rivals so heated, I'll never ever give him the pleasure of me owning a polaris. So back up real quick keyboard warrior.I'm just a realist, and dnt wana hear the excuses cuz I hate it sometimes, that our core group of guys sound just like the other side sometimes.like to think we could be better than that.

·
Registered
684 Posts
But I saw the video he was talking about, and they can't put anything on the Internet that isn't true

·
Registered
998 Posts
Woooooooah ! Chief. I'll never own a polaris period! They're truly good machines. But my brother and I are rivals so heated, I'll never ever give him the pleasure of me owning a polaris. So back up real quick keyboard warrior.I'm just a realist, and dnt wana hear the excuses cuz I hate it sometimes, that our core group of guys sound just like the other side sometimes.like to think we could be better than that.

Lol I'm not a keyboard warrior but I am a realist and I know what's physically possible and it's not physically possible a rzr 1k is consistently 6 lengths faster than a maverick lol .. I've said over and over again that the rzr is faster but not my what ppl try to say in these video .. Henry posted a legit race on 2 stock machines (the night race) and in my opinion that is the most convincing video I've seen to date being the camera is in board and you can see them launch dead even .. I had a popo once before and never again .. You just ain't giving the maverick enough credit :) don't be scared of the popo guys, they ain't that big and tough ;)

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Atleast were both on the same page Ill never own a popo either i work on to many every time we ride i think im the only one in my group that hasnt been pulled home in almost 4000 miles of wv riding

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
But I saw the video he was talking about, and they can't put anything on the Internet that isn't true
U guys are seriously pre schoolers some times! In not saying that how all mavericks are gonna get beat! I'm not saying anything ,other than if u run 1 don't expect to be all in his or her shit! Cuz I'm betting as bad as I'm gonna friggin hate it we lose! A clutched maverick will probly be much much closer. But then return be told! It's not stock anymore is it? Jesus Christ girls get ur panties out of ur cooter and see my point instead of arguing and nitpicking everything!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I could give 2 shits if it did circles around the maverick I would still never buy one , lol

1 - 20 of 164 Posts