Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, new to this site but was looking into purchasing a 2021 maverick x3 DS turbo rr! I was wondering what the actual tire to tire width is for the 64in model? Anything helps and thanks 馃檹

Registered
2020 XDS RR, 2019 Sport 1000R
Factory ride height you will be at about 64". If you bring it up to Fox recommended ride height you will lose a couple inches or so. Can't remember what mine is at exactly but will check later out my own curiosity. Will let you know...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was looking at some Polaris xp pros, but come to find out the actual outside tire to outside tire measurement is more like 67-68 inches. Therefore, the maverick DS turbo rr might not actually measure 64 inches (measured from center tire). Thanks.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Center tire???
Yeah I don鈥檛 know why they鈥檇 do that, but everywhere I鈥檝e looked people have stated the outside tire width is not 64in. Just don鈥檛 want to buy one then can鈥檛 fit it in the trailer haha and also don鈥檛 want it to be a ton of work to make it fit either. Dealers don鈥檛 seem to have them in stock locally here near the coast NC.

Registered
Like I said, at factory ride height it will be about 64".

Mine is set higher than that at 14.5" in the rear and 15" in the front, which is about where you want to be on stock tires. The higher you go the more narrow the track width gets.

At my current ride height I'm right about 63" wide.

Registered
I was looking at some Polaris xp pros, but come to find out the actual outside tire to outside tire measurement is more like 67-68 inches. Therefore, the maverick DS turbo rr might not actually measure 64 inches (measured from center tire). Thanks.
Polaris must have had aftermarket wheels with different offset making it wider. STOCK advertised widths have to be fairly accurate to meet USFS requirements in certain areas.

Registered

Mine is set higher than that at 14.5" in the rear and 15" in the front, which is about where you want to be on stock tires. The higher you go the more narrow the track width gets.

With that said, I know several people who ratchet strap the suspension in to narrow up for to fit their trailers.
Not like I would want to do that but it works.

Registered

With what size tires?

Registered
All stock tires and rims.

29x9x14 front.

29x11x14 rear.

5/2 15" Fuel Beadlocks and BFG 30x10x15 going on next week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts