Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently running stock tires on my XXC.
Thinking about getting all four same size tires: looking to go to big horns 28x10x14 front and back. Reasoning behind it is that I kinda like the look but mainly that I could rotate tires and get better life out the rear tires mainly. I have put 2000 mi in 4 months!

Could anyone tell me pros & cons of running same size tires all around? Would such much affect the handling character of the machine or not really!

Thank you much.

Benoit

·
Registered
115 Posts
Currently running stock tires on my XXC.
Thinking about getting all four same size tires: looking to go to big horns 28x10x14 front and back. Reasoning behind it is that I kinda like the look but mainly that I could rotate tires and get better life out the rear tires mainly. I have put 2000 mi in 4 months!

Could anyone tell me pros & cons of running same size tires all around? Would such much affect the handling character of the machine or not really!

Thank you much.

Benoit
I was wondering the same thing! I want to go with 28-10-12 black water evolutions on all 4 corners!

·
Registered
461 Posts
I was wondering the same thing! I want to go with 28-10-12 black water evolutions on all 4 corners!
That's what I'm doing! They should be in any day now. Going on a ride in 2 weeks, so I can't wait to see how they perform. Hopefully they will be a good all around tire. I find myself getting into all types of riding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice wheels. How much would I be looking at for a set?

But I haven't seen any replies yet as to the car's handling? will it be very different? if so, how different? I do all trail riding on the East cost; lots of Haftield McCoy and will be running around New England this summer.

Thank you.

Benoit

·
Registered
66 Posts
28x10x14 tires and a STI bead lock 1075.00. Depending on what wheel u pick the price will go up. the methods bead locks are usually about 75.00 more per wheel.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts