Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the rant, but this is completely BS. My maverick should be done next week and I am awaiting tires. My tire preference is 32 terms. I have looked everywhere, called all over the damn country and no one has these in stock. I am getting dates from mid April (been out before Mud Nats) to late June. When did it become acceptable to not have a product for months at a time. I even said F it I will take 31 laws, what did they say, "sometime in June". New machine and can't get freakin tires. I have even gotten desperate to track Craigslist and look for bikes with 32's and ask it they want to sell their tires.

Sorry for the rant but I am frustrated at this situation. Yea I could go 34's those seem to be coming in sometime in the next couple of weeks, but I ordered 14inch beadlocks and 15inch beadlocks are damn near impossible to find.

Thanks for listening :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
As a last ditch effort, look on the highlifter forums under there classifieds, I also swear I've seen some on Facebook recently. Maybe under monsters or maverick not sure

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been stalking HL, Monsters and MAV like a little teen girl waiting for the phone to ring :). Seen mostly 29.5's

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I just looked at hl and saw 31 outlaws and 32 terms on second Paige but I didn't ck and see if they were sold.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Sucks cuz most people just bought them for mud nats and won't use them again

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Found the 31's cant find the 32's. I hear ya, people buy them and just sit on them, err

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Found some terms from Feb 9th, looking a little rough but checking to see if he still has them, beggars cant be choosers :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
These are the 30" monster mayhems just installed ill let you guys know how they perform and ride. Lift will be installed soon too! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366248799.488183.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366248814.237776.jpg

·
Registered
875 Posts
Bump to an old thread but how do you like the Monster Mayhems? How do they do on gravel and hard packed?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts