Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Funny, I’ve been thinking the same thing. But the lift rack thing blocks all your rear view. Tusk has a bolt on solid bar I’m thinking about. Mount it high so the tire is about flush with the roof.
But once you have a spare tire, then you need a jack, and a spare tire and a drink to change it so a cooler also gets added to the list...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have and am happy with the FactoryUTV above roof mount with the CanAM 12 gal box. The lid opens and stays open (against the tire). I think it would work with the 23 gallon.
20191223_160307.jpg

20191223_160320.jpg

·
Official Site Vendor
5,951 Posts
This one gives you the most room in the bed.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have them in stock or drop shipping from Factory UTV? I called them and they said they were out of stock right now. I need ASAP for this weekends ride.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just called Factory UTV again. They don’t have any in stock. I need this one Factory UTV Can-Am X3 Above Roof Dual Clamp Spare Tire Mount. They have the regular ones in stock.

·
Registered
374 Posts
You wouldn’t get it Friday. If it was ordered Tuesday I would say Craig would have gotten it to you. Did you call him? He’s a great guy. Everything I have bought sans the Walmart case came from him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update - ordered one through Factory UTV. They are Currently on backorder. They said it would ship out Friday of next week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts