Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Hickory, NC
2,962 Posts
Yea that sounds crazy! At least she won't be upset about all those upgrades you're gonna get

·
Registered
557 Posts
That suck man my wife rolled mine 4 times down at dunefest.Luckily It was only sand.I havent put mine on the side yet but I did send my shocks off to Alex and since then that feeling has gone away...granted If I push it really hard Im sure it will go over but his shock setup changes that!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I rolled mine on it's side about 3 seconds after I said "watch this" to my passenger. I thought I would do a donut and the right rear wheel hit a rock. Cage dug into the grass about 6 inches but did not bend. I've ordered a harness bar and harnesses since then.

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Just remember, especially the wives, do NOT left off the gas in the middle of a turn when on the gas. As long as the tires are spinning you will usually be OK but when you let off the gas and the rear digs in they will go over very quick.....

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Just remember, especially the wives, do NOT left off the gas in the middle of a turn when on the gas. As long as the tires are spinning you will usually be OK but when you let off the gas and the rear digs in they will go over very quick.....
Nothing like the hook and flop......It happens just like you said, when the wheel stops spinning over the ground and makes contact...That is it!!! Fun times to be had still though!!!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts