Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So went on ride this last weekend unloading it from trailer and the steering wheel fell into my lap!!!! The tilt broke, anyone know how to fix??? Would still like to have the tilt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And sorry if I’m the wrong topic section but don’t know where it should be.

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
No one knows what buggy you have so it would be extremely hard to give you any help what so ever

·
Premium Member
6,955 Posts
No one knows what buggy you have so it would be extremely hard to give you any help what so ever

Or a pic and or description of whats wrong.

" My car wont start can you tell me why?" is about what this post says. Tim

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
When you say “the tilt steering broke” and the “wheel fell in to your lap”, I’m going to assume you’re talking about the adjuster piston below the wheel. You will need to describe what you see or snap a pic for me to help you. There are a few things that could be going on there and without additional information it will be difficult to help you properly.

·
Premium Member
6,955 Posts
Thanks for being that guy

Somebody had to tell you you! Now put your big boy panties on and use your words, or better yet a pic. Tim

Reactions: Mudskipper

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Somebody had to tell you you! Now put your big boy panties on and use your words, or better yet a pic. Tim
Don’t worry I will figure it out, I may not know how to post correctly but at least I’m not a smart ass and be little people when they make a mistake.

·
Premium Member
6,955 Posts
Don’t worry I will figure it out, I may not know how to post correctly but at least I’m not a smart ass and be little people when they make a mistake.

You forgot not much of a mechanic either, dont forget that one!

Tim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts