·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one riding in mexico ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Heck ya, Elgolfo 40+ miles of beach.....

Sent from my mobile

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
San Quintin dunes are super fun.

Reactions: maverick x rs

·
Registered
115 Posts
We do a 200 mile run from rocky point to el gulfo and back at least once a year.. (Sonora MX ). 80 miles of it is perfect beach.. Think we're doing on March 8th weekend Alan or anyone else that's interested .. 8)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yeah, Great Idea !!!!!!!!!!! Everybody, Lets go riding in Tijuana or South of the border where some corrupt ass cop sees your Haul Rig or RV and decides to pull you over, for some bullshit reason, just to see how much money he can squeeze out of you. . . . Everybody come on down so a couple of thugs on a motorcycle can point a gun at you, force you to pull over, Mug you, take your shit, and leave you stranded. . . . Come on down south of the border where, while your sleeping, The Neighborhood Watch comes knocking on your RV and demand you unlock the door, So they can rob you and have their way with you and your family, or else they'll start shooting into the RV. . . .Just ask the McMillian Race team. . . .They got Hi Jacked a few years ago. . . .Yup, going south of the border sounds like a great idea to me. . . . . .

·
Registered
34 Posts
Im in Alex

Sent from my mobile

·
Registered
115 Posts
Same here no issue going to Mexico. About 7 years ago I had a friend loose 2 race cars and a Race hauler at gun point HERE IN PHOENIX. So everyone please be carfull!! 8)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I have heard the horror stories about traveling into to Mexico but I travel down there ALOT and have never had any problems. Shit can happen anywhere. So why not just stay in your house and not live your life? Dont go outside because something will happen. Dont cross the street because you could be hit by a car. Dont fly because the plane might crash. Where does it stop?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Just bring Danny Trejo with you... You'll have to call him because "Machete don't text".

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Just bring Danny Trejo with you... You'll have to call him because "Machete don't text".
:haha: That is classic funny stuff!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dont be afraid to visit mexico
there are a lot of places to go
and ride and have a god time
i am riding for 6 years an never
had problems
dont do things that you cant
and no budy will bother you...
viva mexico cabrones!!!:haha:

·
Vendor
224 Posts
IMG_0990.JPG IMG_0997.JPG IMG_1107.jpg IMG_0907.jpg Love riding in Baja... about as fun and beautiful as it gets. We do the SCORE series, as well as multiple annual rides to Mike's Sky Ranch, Rancho Meling, Rancho Coyote, Santa Veronica, San Quintin, ETC... you name it. Absolutely a blast...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats wat i am talking about
fun fun fun ... lots to eat
to drink and many places to ride....
come visit mexico and you will not be disapointed :big smile: CUATRO  CUATRO 2014 ENERO 006.jpg

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Dang it Nate, why you gotta be showing off the secret spots in sea of cortez! Now you makin me hungry and thristy!

·
Vendor
224 Posts
Dang it Nate, why you gotta be showing off the secret spots in sea of cortez! Now you makin me hungry and thristy!
This place was the best.... Bahia de Concepcion. Pull right up to the sand and sit down at a table with the best view on the Sea of Cortez coast!!! San Felipe 250 Marty...you in?

Nate
Alba Racing
IMG_0838.jpg

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
this is a place called cuatro cuatro its an hotel- restaurant and wine testing
near valle de guadalupe ensenada:wink:
very god food- wine- and a very god view....

·
Registered
528 Posts
I have been going to Baja Mx since I was 15-16 years old, initially to go surfing and drink beers on the beach without parental control... and now the last 30 years to go racing and to generally enjoy life...sure some bad things have happened in Mexico (yes the McMillins were robbed- but they have been back for many years as it was a very Isolated incident) I would love to tell you Mexico is dangerous..but much less than I believe the US is..(except Tiujuana in the wrong part of town after dark) but you wouldn't go to Watts or Compton after dark either would you?

There has been some border violence...but it drug cartel on drug cartel... once past the border...Baja Mexico is one of the most safe and best places to be...be aware of some of the crazy drivers...but the people of Baja are some of the most honest, generous and polite people you will ever meet..anywhere! They are very proud and protective of thier home and want you to be safe and happy as well..Dont hesitate if you every have the chance to go..Its an amazing place.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts