·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the best tie rods and why.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
I do, mine will be off the machine in about 2-3 weeks and ready to ship. Running solid 6061 aluminum threaded onto the factory clevis at the rack. The spindle side uses a rod end with a fabric based PTFE kevlar liner that out lasts the injection style races that the competitions uses by at least twice as long if not more on top of being 100% made and built in the USA vs offshore. We run 304 high misalignment spacers at the spindle that keeps the steering geometry the same as stock and uses the factory 12mm bolt so you don't have to drill it out. An upgraded bolt can also be supplied as requested. Its a direct bolt on.

The rear will use very similar materials and parts and will be ready at the same time.

I've taken all the parts we run on the ultra 4 cars and jeeps that are race proven in strength, durability and wear and shrunk them down to work with the lighter UTVs while still being stronger than anything else on the market.

They will cost a little more than the others because the quality of the parts is higher but it will pay off in the long run by not having to replace rod ends as often. Plus Ill warranty my hard parts.

·
Registered
998 Posts
When are you all building a set for the rear a arms? I've already snapped one

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Who has the best tie rods and why.
yes turnkey has some badass tie rods solid billet aluminum with new joint so u can carry all ur old stuff and use it as spares if needed , no drilling direct bolt it! ,

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts