Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which place are you all buying tie rods from? They just go right on? I see you talking about them a lot, just not sure where to go. Thank you gents.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I have turn keys, Areed from ct racing has some nice ones along with a few others. Cant go wrong with either setup but the install is pretty straight forward, stock ones just thread off and the new ones thread on, super easy job

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
turnkey was what I picked up 150 and bolt right on , theres sum solid smaller ones with no end's just the center bar for 100 on ebay - the stock are hallow

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Happy with my TurnKeys also.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Which place are you all buying tie rods from? They just go right on? I see you talking about them a lot, just not sure where to go. Thank you gents.
Got mine complete with hi quality heims from CT Racing - went right on. Race tested tough as well.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I got mine from Alex @ CT Racing. Really nice pieces, with heavy duty heims. Direct bolt on with no issues. Good price, fast shipping, and great customer service. You can't go wrong.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
These are on my list.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What's the price on front & rears?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK, how about this question. Anyone actually know of a place that has them in stock and has better customer service than Turnkey?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
OK, how about this question. Anyone actually know of a place that has them in stock and has better customer service than Turnkey?
In stock...no. They all seem to be making them

·
Registered
502 Posts
Honestly, if you can wait 9 days I'd go with Alex's.........

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I ordered mine from Alex at CT Racing along with his gusset set last night over the phone. He said he should have them back and ready to ship by the end of next week. Great guy to deal with and EASY to reach on the phone or on the forum!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you suffer and order from TK directly they are $40 less. Of course there's no guarantee when they will ever come....if ever. ;)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
If you suffer and order from TK directly they are $40 less. Of course there's no guarantee when they will ever come....if ever. ;)
:haha: but true!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts