Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only had my Max about 6 weeks and now its put up until fall. We put about 3 hours of easy break in time on it and then found out I was going to have total shoulder replacement surgery. Surgery went well but already going stir crazy. Guess I will just have to play with accessories and make it mine until I get over the surgery.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I feel your pain man. I got my Mav because my last major shoulder surgery made me quit motocross, and I sold my dirt bikes. I was still healing up when I got the Mav, and of course I over did it and slowed down my recovery. It's tough to have to look at a new toy like that and not be able to ride. It'll be healed up before you know it, and you'll be out ripping around soon. Don't give in to the temptation too early though. My 19 orthopedic surgeries have finally taught me that the doc knows what they are talking about, and too much too soon just prolongs things. Best of luck with your recovery!

Reactions: Jsdad

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
take a few pills and have the wife cruz u around lol

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I did same thing bought a new sled dec 2012 and two weeks later blew my right shoulder out couldnt even ride it until this winter and it still bothers me. Sucks heal up so you can ride. I feel for ya

Reactions: Jsdad

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hoping that I will be doing some of that in 4-6 weeks. 2 of my grandkids race cross country motorcycles and we will go cruse around to watch them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts