Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm still waiting for the first post to the forum, in Member Introduction, that says "Hey I'm stuck out here in BFE, can someone come help me!?".

·
Registered
884 Posts
One would think this would be enough, no?
"Interduce yourself in here, let us know about yourself,,, BUT, PLEASE, address any issues in another thread."

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
"Interduce yourself in here, let us know about yourself,,, BUT, PLEASE, address any issues in another thread."
Yeah, my bad.... Sometimes you really need to spell things out.
Surprised more don't post Engine and Drive train issues under Audio, Lighting and Electrical

·
Registered
38 Posts
I’m new didn’t do my first post until I was contacted by another New member about ?s on an agency turbo install I was doing. I decided to post my build under X3 it stayed there for maybe a day and was moved by I assume moderator into introductions. Seemed odd, but I assumed it was at the moderators discretion and they weren’t interested in my post so it got buried here.

·
Registered
2020 MavS Xrc
1,153 Posts
^^^ Which goes to my comment in post #11 that new member's initial post in any other than intro subforum more than likely will subsequently be moved here by a forum admin...

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
And at the same time we all are missing a bunch of stuff outside of introductions because they are not within the appropriate sections.

·
Registered
2020 MavS Xrc
1,153 Posts
^^^ Agreed - either as a result of an intro post not being a true intro but questions instead or because that intro post had relevant product-related questions and with that post and any replies subsequently moved to this intro subforum by an admin. I understand the intention of the intro rule, however guidelines communicated in response upon registration and countermeasures if not posted in compliance with that need serious overhaul if technically possible.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all! I think I now understand how this forum works. My name is Steve, I own a 14 Xxc. I had a 91 Kawasaki Mojave 250 atv many years ago. Then life happened... In 2018, a good friend and I were invited to ride the Hatfield McCoy trail system in WV with some friends. So my friend and I took his 900cc diesel kubota to WV. After riding in his kubota for 4 days at very slow speeds, top speed 27 on level ground, we vowed to buy a SxS for '19. He now owns a '15 Xxc. The ride last year in the Mavericks was much more thrilling, faster, and I cannot wait to go back this April.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hi all! I think I now understand how this forum works. My name is Steve, I own a 14 Xxc. I had a 91 Kawasaki Mojave 250 atv many years ago. Then life happened... In 2018, a good friend and I were invited to ride the Hatfield McCoy trail system in WV with some friends. So my friend and I took his 900cc diesel kubota to WV. After riding in his kubota for 4 days at very slow speeds, top speed 27 on level ground, we vowed to buy a SxS for '19. He now owns a '15 Xxc. The ride last year in the Mavericks was much more thrilling, faster, and I cannot wait to go back this April.
Thanks for telling us your story G2. I didn't even know what a Kubota was until I read this.

It looks like some people really get around in them!

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Thanks for telling us your story G2. I didn't even know what a Kubota was until I read this.

It looks like some people really get around in them!

Always wanted to have a diesel Kubota for my property with the dump bed.
But I bought a Can Am instead for almost 3 times the money...... ? ;)

21 - 40 of 65 Posts