Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
If he knows you on a first name basis...that isn't good either....

Reactions: West Texas Raider

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If he knows you on a first name basis...that isn't good either....
I hope were not to that level yet, but I was still shocked he said it. This truly is a sickness. However, I did watch him gently set my light bar package on the ground. That made me feel better.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
See i hate the ups guy because he never gets there before the wife gets home so theres always this shit sound in the background that i hear, it goes like this " so how. much did that cost" drives me nuts. Now the fed ex guy, were buds he always show up between 1 and 2pm. Gotta love that. Lol

Reactions: West Texas Raider

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha, I don't think I'm to the point of getting that sound, but I do get the eye roll. The misses works late usually during the week, so I'm the one that is able to get it and hide it first.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I have the spendy stuff delivered to my office just for that reason....plus I can't wait to get home and open the box...it's like Christmas in the summer :in love:

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the spendy stuff delivered to my office just for that reason....plus I can't wait to get home and open the box...it's like Christmas in the summer :in love:
That is no joke! I guess I could have them sent to the shop, but there is too many shady people around. Ha.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Whats going to suck is when i have to take the shocks off and send them to alex. Ill never hear the end of that one. Lol like i always tell her. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Whats going to suck is when i have to take rhe shocks off and send them to alex. I never hear the wnd if that one. Lol oh well like i always tell her. Oh well
I believe that will be worth the hassle in your ear. I can't wait to send mine off. Just have to sell my unborn child first.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Lol oh i know it. Oh well she will get over it. Ill just buy her something shes been bitchn about wanting and she will pipe down and forget all about those shocks.

Reactions: k goodrich

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol oh i know it. Oh well she will get over it. Ill just buy her something shes been bitchn about wanting and she will pipe down and forget all about those shocks.
Smart man. I'm still at the "I'll do the dishes tonight" stage. I'll soon be at your level.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Lol

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
UPS guy just dropped off my cat delete yippee!!!

Reactions: Benzo

·
Registered
67 Posts
my neighbor told me that i no longer had a hobbie it was a addiction now lol

Reactions: Indimav
1 - 20 of 33 Posts