Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Trust me they can make it disappear from this forum and several others if they choose. The forums owners dont want to be in a pissing contest with the manufacturers...and I cant blame them. I personally think its good for business..all the secrecy then something slipping..builds the hype..but dealers who dont follow their product get pissed off when the customers come in tallking about machines they have never even heard of lol.

Yeah looks like duals doesnt it?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree about it being good for business. Just look at the free buzz stuff like this creates.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looks short, maybe it will fit in my Toy Haulers 10' gararge, the Cat wont and the XP is 120" and wont either. If this one wont I'm out, probably go with a 2nd Rhino with a R1 in it.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I like the Looks so far.... Redi for some real specs. especially ground clearance. A big motor without tires touching is not much good. notice that one does not have beadlocks. can anybody tell if motor is in back or middle?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can see an exec eating breakfast tomorrow and then spitting out his coffee when he sees what rzrles caught.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts