Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sure it produced for Polaris Marketing...but still really well done, Usually they will Mention the other top competitors.. but for whatever reason not this time..Still enjoy- it's give you some indication of what the desert racers do.

Reactions: Xelvic and maxdun

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Pretty cool other than nothing about the Mav

XPEE1k killer
General Tire is having the same folks put together a video about all the classes...suppose to be very UTV intensive with all the makes covered and I will post as soon as its available. and tho I know this video doesnt have any Mav's in it (yes paid for by Poloris) I thought you'd all enjoy seeing the great video of the UTV's racing..I did.. its amazing how far and how fast the UTV's have gone in racing.

Reactions: Clifs maverick

·
Registered
727 Posts
UTVs are really making a name in desert and other racing.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I agree it's great for the sport no matter what brand. It would just be nice to see an unbiased review. Wether it be polaris, utv underground or anyone. Just a all out this is what went down. :)

XPEE1k killer

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree it's great for the sport no matter what brand. It would just be nice to see an unbiased review. Wether it be polaris, utv underground or anyone. Just a all out this is what went down. :)

XPEE1k killer
Im hoping the General Tire video will do that...I know Can AM is planning on doing more high end coverage in the near future... like I have said before, they are getting more and more into backing the racing at the highest levels, they just have some catching up to do with Polaris on it- and they know it.

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Cool video! I see that a lot of the UTV teams are starting to put out there own videos as well.

We need a Dust To Glory style video for UTVs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts