Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, the Mrs just picked up a trail 800 DPS! What I am looking for is doors ASAP. Does anyone make doors for the trail's other than Can-am? They are rather expensive to go with OEM. Feel free to leave any tips or suggestions for other mods prior to the maiden voyage

·
Premium Member
12,611 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ, congrats. I would check with our Supporting Vendors to see if they have doors. Good luck.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome aboard cantafford1. Congrats on the new MavT. I haven't looked into aftermarket doors because ours came with doors, so I can't help you there. But on our MavT the additions that have been the most beneficial, in order of how helpful they have been, are:
1. Can Am Roof, storage trunk, and mirrors
2. Super ATV 1/2" thick UHMW skid plate
3. 28" tires
4. Winch
5. Lowrance GPS

These UTVs are pretty low to the ground. You really need to try and raise them up a bit, and protect their belly. Have fun with your new MavT.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome,
I have made doors for the maverick trail in the past but the shipping was getting too expensive.
They are pricey, but the OEM are a quality door. I would recommend getting the Sport or the G2 Commander doors, they are arched out and give you more elbow room.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Congrats on the new ride.......I'm not sure where you ride but does definitely increase the heat in the summer......might want to wait until summer. doors and windshields can be brutal in the heat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts