Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

The Innards of an ///AIRDAM Primary

6K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  Glamisfan 
#1 ·
Well, I got my CV tech from Adam today. It was packaged extremely well, and I couldn't help but take it apart. So here's some pictures of the texture that he puts on the sheave, the sliders, the weights that go in the sliders, the puller, and the HD bolts.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #21 ·
I could not get the secondary back on with the torsional spring by myself, Until I finally figured out to use my 4' prybar to push it on and hold it while I put the bolt on. And I really don't think there's enough room to get two people in there.

Discussion starter · #29 ·
Correct on the spring and weights. No issues shifting at idle. It works perfect. You've got to have some other kind of issue. I dont know what it could be, though. I think yours wasn't working right from day one, right? The CVTech is just too simple. X amount of weight should always work the same with stock tires. If I were you, I'd get ahold of Adam, and have a long conversation with him to try and figure out what's going on with your setup.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.