Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got my CV tech from Adam today. It was packaged extremely well, and I couldn't help but take it apart. So here's some pictures of the texture that he puts on the sheave, the sliders, the weights that go in the sliders, the puller, and the HD bolts.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Lovin it!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Damn dude, your gonna know that clutch technology inside and out. I called him few times today and nothing. I'll keep on trying.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Glamis what was the # on the inside of primary spring and what where #s on the weights and how where they arranged? I want to compare it to mine. Thanks bud

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Well, I got my CV tech from Adam today. It was packaged extremely well, and I couldn't help but take it apart. So here's some pictures of the texture that he puts on the sheave, the sliders, the weights that go in the sliders, the puller, and the HD bolts.
ya just had to take it apart, didn't ya....:big smile:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
He is probably already at mud nats so u won't be able to get him on the phone till next week.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glamis what was the # on the inside of primary spring and what where #s on the weights and how where they arranged? I want to compare it to mine. Thanks bud
The primary spring is 0951-1016 and the weights are 2006 and 2035, 3 of each, and they're installed every other one of course.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
edit

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
^^^^^ what he said...lol

I won't get to acually ride it till the weekend, but I'm sure it's going to be an improvement

1 - 20 of 33 Posts