Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
a week in the woods of canada , park the truck , start and end in the same spot , make one big loop and stay in a different place everynight .

·
Registered
367 Posts
Start in Duck Creek, UT, and travel north. Maybe up through Moab. Fishing and more! :wink:

Reactions: Suicidejockey

·
Registered
162 Posts
Not so sure I have a bucket list. I get to do some of the most amazing riding right out my back door. 100 and 100 of miles with every kind of riding other than sand and that don't trip my trigger. I get to see deer, elk, wolf, coyote,bear and who else knows what. I can't remember the last time trailered my machine to ride it. I truly am blessed where I live.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Pikes peak!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Glamis for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
You guys wanna go to Hatfield need to join the maverick group going in June.....

·
Registered
256 Posts
You guys wanna go to Hatfield need to join the maverick group going in June.....
This has been on my list for quite some time. We are in on this trip.

If Im on the side of the trail posting ... its because Im waiting for you to catch up.

·
Registered
109 Posts
The island of Madagascar, I saw it on dangerous drives it has everything, sand, mud, water, sheer cliffs looks awesome.

Reactions: bulldogs101
1 - 17 of 17 Posts