Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR
26 Posts
Another vote against the OEM mirrors. Bought them on day one and have never liked them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good feedback. I thought I was going to keep my windscreen installed 12 months, but I realize now that when it gets warmer and drier I will have to remove it..Wife is Australian, she is always cold here in Idaho Ha!
I hunt wolfs in Idaho 11 months out of the year around Bear valley, Middle fork of the salmon @ dagger falls and unit 10 lolo / Kelly creek up north by the Montana border and i have a completely enclosed cab. Oem front windshield with wiper, oem aluminum full doors, oem upper doors aka windows, oem rear polycarbonate window and the oem roof. I have the heater for the defrost in the winter. But in the summer so I don’t get hot I got 2 lithium ion rechargeable clip on fans on for each side of the x3 for $30 dollars each off of amazon and that works perfect. I must be ocd but the thought of dirt getting into the cabin would drive me insane.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Back up camera. Takes to long to switch from my GPS screen and get the camera up. Then I learned about the wifi time lag. Back up some, wait for camera to catch up.....repeat. Haven't even bothered in 2.5 years so it's a waste.
I may be interested in taking that off your hands...message me if you want.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I hunt wolfs in Idaho 11 months out of the year around Bear valley, Middle fork of the salmon @ dagger falls and unit 10 lolo / Kelly creek up north by the Montana border and i have a completely enclosed cab. Oem front windshield with wiper, oem aluminum full doors, oem upper doors aka windows, oem rear polycarbonate window and the oem roof. I have the heater for the defrost in the winter. But in the summer so I don’t get hot I got 2 lithium ion rechargeable clip on fans on for each side of the x3 for $30 dollars each off of amazon and that works perfect. I must be ocd but the thought of dirt getting into the cabin would drive me insane.
Damn, I would love to see photos of your setup inside and outside.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Damn, I would love to see photos of your setup inside and outside.
Will post when I get it back from the dealer. Having a new pair of Apache 360 LTs tracks installed and a full evo desert storm DS320 turbo upgrade 110 octane 320 hp at the engine, evo shocker dump pipe, evo launch control, full evo clutching and shock therapy full set up ride improvement system , dual rate spring kit, fox iqs system, chromoly radius rods, billet steering rack with tie rods, front limit straps, rear limit straps, front sway bar with links, rear sway bar with links, toe link support kit. And need to finalize S3 items I’m going to get. On a 2020
X3 X rs Turbo RR triple black. I have pics from the build from stock. I just wanted to finish it before I started a thread on my build. And I thought my Polaris 850 chaos was expensive :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
I bought a pretty well dressed dealer demo. I've taken off a lot of the things they put on, and I paid for, to accesorize my way.
I should have bought a bone stock model and added what I wanted.
What items did you not like?

I asked them to remove the $2200 wheels and tires and put stock back on; it was the 4:3 offset which gets bad reviews anyway.

D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
What items did you not like?

I asked them to remove the $2200 wheels and tires and put stock back on; it was the 4:3 offset which gets bad reviews anyway.

D
you are not alone

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
Yeah, but I meant if I didn't buy that, I wouldn't of bought 3 more SXSs! Definitely would have been cheaper to just run dirt bikes and quads.
There were no good sxs to buy at that time lol.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
Good feedback. I thought I was going to keep my windscreen installed 12 months, but I realize now that when it gets warmer and drier I will have to remove it..Wife is Australian, she is always cold here in Idaho Ha!
My windshield flows a good amount of air because it has some good size vent flaps. My first glass windshield had no venting at all and it sucked. So get a dirt warriors Alliance windshield and they are fine then.

Reactions: JalenDirt

·
Premium Member
9,981 Posts
There were no good sxs to buy at that time lol.

As far as I remember, there was only the Yamaha Rhino. PoPo, CA, and the rest joined in a few years later.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts