Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recently decided to purchase a new Toy Hauler and decided on the Genesis Supreme 40 CR with 25' 11" of floor space. Chris who is a vendor on another forum and a customer of Devious got us setup with a great deal and the perfect trailer.

When your ready for a new trailer give him a call and ask for your Devious Deal!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437371654.454538.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437371664.878273.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437371675.167208.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437371686.953689.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437371697.311714.jpg

Chris
Devious PowerSports

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Those are nice, congrats on the purchase. I almost pulled the trigger on one of those, well a shorter one anyways. They are one of the few manufacturers that actually have cargo space & not a garage.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are nice, congrats on the purchase. I almost pulled the trigger on one of those, well a shorter one anyways. They are one of the few manufacturers that actually have cargo space & not a garage.
Thanks! I am really impressed with the trailer so far.

Chris
Devious PowerSports

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
OTD price?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Chris, that thing is sweet! I saw them online when I was shopping for mine, but I didn't want to drive to Arizona haha!
Are you taking that to Dunefest next week?
Are you staying in the same spot as last year?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
We added a few options like a patio and extra TV. Ours came with upgraded stereo and TV's, Dual AC, Pressure Washer, and more! It was just over $55k out the door.

Chris
Devious PowerSports
Congrats

·
Registered
249 Posts
Looks good, like the the pressure washer idea.. How heavy are they

we purchased a voltage 3990 a few years back and love it, carry the xds all over the place and similar layout on the back with bunks, we added air and pressure washer as well and stay in it most of summer

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good, like the the pressure washer idea.. How heavy are they

we purchased a voltage 3990 a few years back and love it, carry the xds all over the place and similar layout on the back with bunks, we added air and pressure washer as well and stay in it most of summer
The trailer is about 12k dry weight. I would like to add air as well.

Chris
Devious PowerSports

·
Registered
249 Posts
We installed a portable skid unit.. Fit nicely in the front beside owan gen set and is used fairly frequent..

trailer has has a nice fresh water tank holding 160 gallons for long weekends, but over all ready to camp its weight is over 24k

1 - 10 of 10 Posts