Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is doing a new years ride in Texas on the 3,4 and 5th? Where ya going? I was thinking River Run.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Yup Sabine is it if your riding 3-5th. I will be at Sabine that Friday night so if you go hit me up we will ride and drink one.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How is sabine? I've never been there, I will not submerge my ride, I'll put it in the mud but not the water.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I don't have snorkels so I don't either. Great riding lots of trails and u can go around every hole. I ride, chill, and watch others tear there stuff up.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Yup it's ok the Sabine River dividing Texas and la. It has great winter riding but even better summer riding with a massive sand bar and the women get wild.

·
Registered
668 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Pretty much lol

Most of the bad stuff you can go around but there are a couple trails that are completely under water so let someone else go first and watch where they go.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Pretty much lol

Most of the bad stuff you can go around but there are a couple trails that are completely under water so let someone else go first and watch where they go.
You speak the truth. If you go find me I know the park well and won't lead ya stray.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I'm ready to ride !!!!!!! Got me mapped up !

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I want to come, just not sure my buddy with his motorhome is up to it, supposed to be cold and rainy so no tent camping for me, its a 6 hr drive too. I should know by Thursday.

·
Registered
668 Posts
If u come find me I show u around .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts