Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Still in production. When they are ready and available we will have them up on the site and the forums.
My front gusset looks different than any in your pics. Mine has 3 bolts that attach it to the rear plate...is this the "updated" one that will work with the winch, or will I have to also do some kind of exchange?

·
Official Site Vendor
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
will not be the same front plate, you will need the new one that is not out yet. You will need to exchange, we are looking at probably a $25.00 exchange program

·
Registered
322 Posts
will not be the same front plate, you will need the new one that is not out yet. You will need to exchange, we are looking at probably a $25.00 exchange program
Not a big fan of the cost to swap out my just-purchased, still like brand new front gusset just to be able to buy/use another one of your products....but not really sure what the answer is to that issue from both sides.... so I guess it is what it is.

·
Official Site Vendor
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
well the product isnt available yet. you bought a gusset kit from us, not a winch mount kit.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Good point!....with that in mind, might just buy a winch mount someplace else that WILL work with my existing setup so I don't have to replace stuff I've already paid for once.... Will see how things pan out though. Thanks.
JC

21 - 29 of 29 Posts