Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,366 Posts
i call b.s. that picture was done with smoke and mirrors. I will not believe it untill i see you standing under the maverick suspended by a froklift.

·
Registered
448 Posts
We need a caption for this...

I thought that was Johnny showing us how he changes the skid plate...
Johnny getting his Maverick ready for Hydro dipping..
I couldn't wait for the max so I am stretching my maverick....
I know I dropped a quarter in there somewhere, Shake it real good....

·
Official Site Vendor
525 Posts
ok I was wrong we could not get it to work with the old large gusset we had to put a hole in the center of the gusset .. so if you do have our gusset kit you will need a new front main plate but we will make the front gusset cheaper for the guys that have already bought our full kit

·
Registered
322 Posts
I have the one that has 3 holes in it that bolts to the rear one...not like in the picture. Does mine need to be replaced to use your winch mount?

·
Official Site Vendor
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You will have to have our new front gusset plate. If you have our non winch mount front gusset we will have a "trade in" program. Send us your non winch mount plate in and for $25 we will send you out our new winch mount front gusset plate. Pricing is not finalized on the winch mount as we are tweaking it some more to make it a little more user friendly to install.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
322 Posts
Can I preorder and lock in the 15% discount? :) Not looking forward to changing out that front plate....and I'm surprised you weren't able to work with the new one with the bolts in it like I have....very interested to see what this plate/gusset looks like. Keep us posted.

·
Official Site Vendor
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Can't lock in a discount since we don't have a sku or pricing sorry.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 29 Posts