Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Teryx4 that I have all tricked out and love it for trails and rockcrawling, I do some dunes and desert but always bring up the rear and want a bit more HP, but don't want to give up the reliability of the engine. So i'm seeing about buying a Maverick and was see how people have said the studs should be bigger. Being as I could swap wheels from the teryx to the Mav I was seeing if I could put teryx studs on the Mav so I don't have to worry about having to use the cone style studs on the mav to help center the wheel. Any feedback would be great.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I run 12mm bolt hole wheels on my mav, with flared nuts been working great for a year,

but yes u could very easy drill out ur holes for t-rex studs if u wanted to

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
I run 12mm bolt hole wheels on my mav, with flared nuts been working great for a year,

but yes u could very easy drill out ur holes for t-rex studs if u wanted to
Every wheel we run is a Tyrex wheel . were being bad and using are factory cone nuts and no problem ,LOL. I have the Flat Lugs to but forgot to use them. Hehehe. oh well no problems so far and over 500 miles of Glamis.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great to hear since I have three sets of wheels and tires for the teryx. Have my 30" Roctanes on beadlocks, 26.5" pitbulls on beadlocks and my 26" 60/40 cut blasters on omf beadlocked itp wheels.

Sent from my iPhone 5

1 - 5 of 5 Posts