Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just looking for personal opinions of the terms. I want a smooth ride on the trail but I want a strong aggressive tire for deep mud and water. And I don't want to do any clutching or anything just yet so I was thinking a 29.5. Maybe even mount on factory rim if possible.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I was also considering Terms myself . Most mavs I see down here in Tx & La are running them, or 29.5 Outlaw 2s . I've seen them side by side and the Outlaw 2s look better and are closer to 31in tall but I beleive are like 50+lbs a piece . The new production run of Terms are going to be lighter than outlaws in that size, but clutch work is gonna happen at some point with big tires regardless . Outlaw 2s are flat on top and the lugs are close so the ride is not bad for a aggressive mud tire . The Terms are lighter and tread is tight and flat so clean out is not as good but they are still good in mud and a very good trail tire . If you see one on 29.5 outlaw 2s its a beautiful thing... The Terms that size just don't do it for me , just my opinion ... Hope this helps , I'm just a little partial...

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've got the 32" terms on mine, and I love them. But, the 32s are also built a little better than the other terms as well. If my option was only in the 29.5 range, I'd probably go for the OL2s.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts