Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 x3 XRS Max RR SS
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I was thinking about moving up to terabytes in 32 x 10 x 14, on the stock beadlocks, my machine is a 21 XRS max.

think I will have any clearance or clutching issues?

·
Premium Member
16,021 Posts
Clearance no. Clutching, you should at least read up on KWI. I can guarantee that your car could be better, perform better, accelerate better. But it's expensive. You have to pay to play.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I use the Tusk terrabites in 32x15" on my 21 XRS and have yet to do any clutching. I do plan to do clutching in the future, but for now they work. Also, the clearance is fine and is much better w/ the 15".

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have 32x15 Terra bytes. No fitment or clutch issues. I believe the stock offset is 6+1. That is what I have on my larger rims. I do notice the extra weight when starting and stopping. Love the extra ground clearance, however I may lower my springs a bit as it doesn't feel as planted at speed. I'll be looking at bump steer solutions next, as that is more noticeable now.

Sent from my Device using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 x3 XRS Max RR SS
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah that’s what I was thinking, with the 2022s coming with 32s, so you guys think they are a 14 x 7 wheel with a 6+1 offset all the way around? Sounds like I could just buy two more front wheels and put those on the back of my machine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts