Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for the Big Horns to go on my 21 X3 DS RR.
Can you guys/gals recommend a reliable and reputable retailer that have black System 3 15" SB-4 6+1 wheels and XTR370 30x10x15 in stock?
Would like to buy a mounted set of 4 and new lug nuts.

Discount tire doesn't carry System 3 from what I see. Pro UTV parts doesn't have the wheels in stock right now.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2021 Maverick X3 DS
147 Posts
They look to have them. Have you purchased through them before? Any issues?
Myself and one of the people I ride with have purchased tires through them and We have had no issues.

Reactions: Hunger4Torque

·
Premium Member
14,113 Posts
Not sure why you're not looking at our Supporting Vendors? Try Craig @ Pro UTV Parts.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure why you're not looking at our Supporting Vendors? Try Craig @ Pro UTV Parts.
Umm... I forgive you its a Monday morning.

"Discount tire doesn't carry System 3 from what I see. Pro UTV parts doesn't have the wheels in stock right now. "
Waiting to hear back from Craig just incase there is an ETA on when they will be getting the wheels back in stock.

·
Premium Member
14,113 Posts
Umm... I forgive you its a Monday morning.

"Discount tire doesn't carry System 3 from what I see. Pro UTV parts doesn't have the wheels in stock right now. "
Waiting to hear back from Craig just incase there is an ETA on when they will be getting the wheels back in stock.
LMAO, sorry totally missed that! Yeah, Mondays have that effect on me!

Reactions: Hunger4Torque

·
Registered
2021 Maverick X3 DS
147 Posts
Yea I ordered off KJ way before being on this forum. Craig has been my go to because of knowledge and pricing.

Reactions: Hollywood X3

·
Registered
2020 XRS-RR
29 Posts
Chapmoto.com fast shipping and good prices. My stuff showed up earlier then expected

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Never had any issues with KJ, they had what they said they had in stock and delivered it when they said it would be delivered. I think they are solid.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its was time to shit or get off the pot.
Mounted wheel and tire package has been ordered.

System 3 SB-4 Beadlock 15x7 ATV/UTV Wheel - Matte Black (4/137) 6+1
System 3 XTR370 (8ply) Radial ATV/UTV Tire [30x10-15]
RuggedPRO Black Lug Kit & Valve Stems - 12mm x 1.5" [Beveled]

Total of $1574.96 before tax. Ships out tomorrow and should have them in 3 days.

KJ Motorsports for the win. Thank you for the recommendation guys.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Next question. Any idea what the fair going price for factory 14" wheels with 29" big horns are going for?
Looking to craigslist them. The one guys in my area selling a set wants $650. Seems high, but maybe not.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got the wheels and tires. Removed the rear factory wheels to see this. I knew it was a problem but... DAAMN! Mud scrapers are coming off tonight for sure.
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Was a bit worried the xtr370 wouldn't fit, but it does with a half inch to spare.
Wheel Automotive tire Tread Tire Synthetic rubber

Will post comparison pictures after I get the new stuff on.

First impression so far is, O' HECK YEAH!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts