·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
We are here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,475 Posts
Its kind of sad, that whole parking lot was filled with vendors just a couple years back. Looks to be dying off.

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
Haven’t been over here at to see how many have come in. I know last year there wasn’t nearly as many vendors. I heard they jacked the vendor prices way up last year. Personally I would think charge much less for the vendors and get more here makes for a better rally. If the vendors can’t recoup their admission fee from the sales of the weekend then it doesn’t make sense for them to come.

423 Posts
The Trail Hero Event looked like a good time, going to try and get down there for that one next year. But Mike is right, last year there weren't near as many vendors as the year before. Sucks if they are raising the prices for Vendors to be there, hopefully they cut it back a little so more show up.

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
Yeah they have record number of participants down here and not that many vendors. Probably about the same as last year. Maybe a little less.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Went there today,looked like about the same amount of vendors as last year with a couple new ones.
Seems like the manufactures demo rides and the awesome scenery/trails are the main draw.
Weather was perfect,just the way we like here in So.Utah!

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
Weather has been phenomenal .

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
I was there! The weather and scenery were awesome! The vendor area was pretty slow, so we snuck out on a few rides. Not great for business, but I had a blast!
The vendor section has significantly declined the last couple of years from what it was.

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Vendor
600 Posts
The vendor section has significantly declined the last couple of years from what it was.

That's what I've heard. It was my first time out there, but we've had crews there the last few years. My buddies said it was pretty small compared to years past. The event looked really successful though. Lots of great people and a beautiful and challenging place to ride. Totally new experience for me, being from the hills and woodlands of southern Indiana and northern Kentucky.
I can't really complain. We did ok, and I got to see some BEAUTIFUL country in some beautiful weather. You could ride for weeks in that park and see something different every time.

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
That's what I've heard. It was my first time out there, but we've had crews there the last few years. My buddies said it was pretty small compared to years past. The event looked really successful though. Lots of great people and a beautiful and challenging place to ride. Totally new experience for me, being from the hills and woodlands of southern Indiana and northern Kentucky.
I can't really complain. We did ok, and I got to see some BEAUTIFUL country in some beautiful weather. You could ride for weeks in that park and see something different every time.
Yes for sure! It’s a great event and super fun. Weather is generally quite nice this time of year. Yes I think they have had more participation every year but I have noticed the vendor side of things shrinking each year. I am unsure why. I loved it when the entire Parking lot was full of vendors.

·
Registered
719 Posts
The vendor quality was really nothing to get excited about, meaning there was really nothing to buy. Other than a VooDoo rope, which I had to use 3 times too many.

Its kind of sad, that whole parking lot was filled with vendors just a couple years back. Looks to be dying off.

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
We were camped in the west side camp ground.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Maybe the SEMA show in Vegas (about 2hrs away) has something to do with the lack of vendors the last couple years.

Reactions: SuperATV
1 - 20 of 22 Posts