Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Id like to invite anyone who has racing in their blood to come join us on the challege of bring sxs racing to the north east!!!! Ive been working with NEATV-MX for about a year and man have we come a long way. Additionally the Line Mountain Series is allowing us to run also!. I am currently working with Raush Creek to bring racing there as well.

I have run the AWRCS series as well but its just too far for me to successfully compete.

NEATV does have CAN AM contingency as well as MAXXIS contigency! Also will have CASH pay out if enough attend!

Show your support!

A List of RACES can be seen on my website. www.Barnyardtoys.com There is also a LIVE facebook feed with any updates, or just like us as we are trully trying to BRING cross country racing to the NORTHEAST.

Thankyou

Robert Boynton

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey Robert,
I'll come up and race some of the season are they all MX style? and is there any woods racing? l'm going to try and run most of the GNCC and Im in Maryland so NY , NJ and PA isnt far from me at all. When I ride now to prastice/trail ride I sometimes ride whats left of Rausch Creek.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aweseome! XC tight woods style, is the theme, the sxs can not really take the abuse a quad track provides as the jumps are NOT setup up these machines. Trust me I tried a few times at Englishtown and was not fun. I'm a woods guy, grew up in the woods, so thats what I enjoy. I am just trying to spread the word to anyone thats interested as its very big in western/central/southern states but NOTHING worth competing in up here. The line mountain series is a buggy/truck course with alot of nasty rocks/ but its not rock crawling. NEATV is straight up GNCC style racing/last year we were doing 2 half hour motos. But we can do whatever we want as most series just do a single 1 hour race. I look forward to hearing of anyone thats interested in playing with us! Btw I run a polaris, just want to spread the word.

Thank you
Robert

·
Registered
132 Posts
Cool that looks like a crazy fun run type race! Not too safe if your going to really go all out in a UTV with quads, bikes and 3 wheelers?
Watching the video the guy on the bike looked like he was going to fall as soon as you got behind him good thing you didn't run him over.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For those races you are aloud to have a horn, which I didn't have, so my wife and I were screeming at the people in front of us. There were 7 or 8 sxs that raced and probably 150 bikes quads etc. Its a really fun day as the buggys /trucks run after, so you can watch them run the course as well. But yes you really have to be careful. truthly just finishing the race is a feet in itself. only 3 sxs finished that race.

·
Registered
132 Posts
It does look like fun Robert, the rocky terrain looks like what I normally ride. Oh and the beach in Wildwood NJ also looks fun too! I will be sending you a IM and coming up and joining you once or twice this year for sure. Being in Maryland I'm not to far away and back in the day I did a Harescramble at Hurricane Hills.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Where is your Maverick?-lol

Being your in Toms River is that the Pine Barrens area? I use to ride up there and still have a friend that house backs up to one of the riding areas around there. We use to head towards the Hindenburg crash site I think it was and one areas we called woop city - a crazy work out and great race training for riding a bike or quad.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its near there but the spot your talking about I think is sarco or claytons pit? This is not that area. Theres not a lot of mavericks around here, pretty much dominated by Polaris. I think I have seen one artic cat. there is a Polaris dealer around the corner which is probably why.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts