Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think its kinda goofy the way the ignition works 1st click is start with head lights on then 2nd click is start/with headlights off, everytime u wanna start it durring the day u need to switch past the headlights and when u have hid's it will always make ur boxes turn off and on unless u do it fast, lol . im just thinking the fewer times the lights turn on the longer they last, lol

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hey Johnny!! Someone on the forum may be looking for a rugged radio mount for his Mav. I can't find the thread that it was on. I was trying to copy your picture of it, to the post and lost it due to my super fast internet over here. (NOT) Lol Looks like the one for the commander would work on the Mav right ?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya i want a dash plate to hold rugged radio and a 52mm gauge , gauge on left ,

·
Registered
310 Posts
Johnny from UTV.Inc has them, also rugged radio has them too. I have the one from UTV.Inc on my commander. Works perfect and it's out of your way and very easy reach for any adjustment.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so any of the commander dash plates will fit right , windshields the same ?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Benzo what about adding a second switch between the ignition and HIDs? I agree it sucks and you shouldn't have to do that but one of UTV Incs switches just might be a clean solution

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
good idea ,

i was hoping we could swap a certain wire on the back of switch some how, im sure someone will figure it out soon ,

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Funny I almost bumped this to !!

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
150 Posts
I was thinking the same thing a while back... silly... Any ideas on the Light switch wire swap ???

·
Registered
461 Posts
We really do need this. Tired of turning on hid's for no reason. Sucks that ole canned ham overlooked this one...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
461 Posts
Leave it to Glamis.. You sir, are a Maverick innovator.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
403 Posts
Having the switch like that is goofy. I'll be pulling my stuff apart tomorrow. It's just a matter of swapping 2 wires (out of about 4). I'll see what I can figure out on this.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts