Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
81 - 100 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Maverick X3 Max X rs Turbo R
55 Posts
Sweet, that’s the one we were talking about. Please send me an invoice. Can you get it in blue or just the silver?
You'll love the Switch Pros, and the great pricing Craig offers. I really should have purchased and installed it much sooner!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Speed Buggy

·
Official Site Vendor
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
Got the mount. It is nice and well packaged. Fits great without a big gap and it is made just for the start button hole. Reed Made Speed has a great product there.
View attachment 277458 View attachment 277459
That looks nice. Here is the link to the mount:

Here is the link to the switch Pros and discount code. Switch Pros is the discount code. Switch Pros

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Craig, could I get a quote on both the 9100 and the RCR-Force 12? (I haven't decided which one I want to get yet). I have a couple of questions for you. I'm considering also purchasing a mounting plate and kit such as this one for ease of wiring. This is designed to be mounted to the left of the battery box.
Musical instrument Electrical wiring Electronic instrument Gas Auto part

SwitchPros says in their instructions that wiring to a terminal block such as this "is not recommended". I assume that is because they don't consider a terminal block as waterproof as a heat shrink butt connector. My question is then, would a set up like this void the warranty on the SwitchPro? I've also seen threads on this forum where the power module is mounted underneath one of the seats (horizontal). The SP instructions also say it is recommended that the power module be mounted in the VERTICAL position. Does a horizontal mount void the warranty?

My second question is where to mount the switch panel. Do you know if the keyhole mount block that you sell will work with the Rugged Radios dash mount that moves the key hole down?
Camera accessory Electronic instrument Audio equipment Gadget Musical instrument

I have the BRP tablet holder mounted above the dash, so about the only other place I can think to mount it would be to the left of the steering wheel with the Geiser Dash Mount Bracket.

Thanks.
Bill

·
Official Site Vendor
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
I have both the 8 and 12 switch models in stock. Horizontal mounting is OK and does not void the warranty. The only reason to mount vertical is to keep water from pooling where the wires exit. The terminal block is OK to use. It's just another corrosion point. The Reed Made Speed mount that should work. You may need to mount the switch pad upside down. Let me know if you want them and I will send you an invoice.

X3 Switch Pros Start Button Mount by Reed Made Speed – Pro UTV Parts

RCR-FORCE™ 12 (12-SWITCH PANEL POWER SYSTEM) BY SWITCH-PROS – Pro UTV Parts

SP-9100 Bezel Style 8-Switch Panel Power System by Switch-Pros – Pro UTV Parts

81 - 100 of 105 Posts